Died of cancer at the age of 66, actress Martine Kelly, both discreet and charismatic, will have marked the history of comedy. Journey of a star that left too soon.
So 11 years old as the actress and producer Martine Kelly left us. Died on June 4, 2011 following cancer, the actress impressed with her presence, her charm and her talent, triumphing both on stage and on television or on the big screen. His childhoodhis debut in the comedy, his loves… A look back at the (too short) journey of an artist who left her mark on her generation.
– His real name is Martine Marie-Helene Henrard. She is the eldest of four children.
– His aunt is here. pianist Fabienne Henrardwho won the 1st Piano Prize at the Conservatoire National Supérieur de Paris in 1941.
– His uncle George Friboulet He was director of the Casablanca Music Conservatory from 1951 to 1957, then became a technical assistant for musical affairs at the National Conservatory of Music in Paris.
– Then, Martine Henrard’s family moved to UNITED STATES and she obtained dual nationality, French and American.
– The young woman, who dreamed of being an actress, made her debut at the Marigny theaterin 1966, in the play by Jacques Deval, The Pretensedirected by Pierre Sabbagh.
– Then, when she debut at the cinemaMartine Henrard chooses to give herself a surname with more English accents, Kelly.
– At the end of the 1960s, Martine Kelly lands on our television screen, starring in a popular series: Candice, it’s not seriousdirected by Lazare Iglesis.
– In 1969, she also played in the musical, Hatewith none other than Julien Clerc at the Porte-Saint-Martin theatre.
– On May 28, 1977, the actress married the comedian Richard Leduc, May 28, 1977, in Étiolles in Essonne. Their relationship only lasts five years since they divorce in 1982.
– She also plays the role of the producer in the television musical, Emily or the Little Mermaid 76beside Michael Berger, but also Eddy Mitchell, Marie-France Pisier or even France Gall.
– After several decades spent playing in plays and cinema, Martine Kelly turns to production. It produces, among other things, The Van Gogh Passion by Samy Pavel in 1990, or Orlandoby Sally Potter, in 1992.
– Martine Kelly ends up falling into the arms of Georges Hoffmanbrother of the French literary agent, Boris Hoffman.
– In 2011, the lovebirds decide to to marryin the 8th arrondissement of Paris.
– No doubt Martine Kelly felt her death approaching. Barely two weeks after having said “yes” to the chosen one of her heart, she deceased at 66 years oldfollowing a long cancer battle.
– Martine Kelly’s ashes are placed in the San Carlos Cemeteryin Monterey, California, where his father is also buried.
– On his funeral plaqueone can read: “Beautiful, generous, frank and passionate, your talent shines for all who love you“.
#Martine #Kelly #died #years #Real #Illness #Marriages