The Parcoursup admission phase begins this Thursday, June 2 at 7 p.m. for 936,000 candidates, who have until July 15, 2022 to respond to proposals. Advice, dates and calendar for the orientation of future graduates.
How is the admissions phase going?
[Mise à jour du 2 juin 2022 à 10h10]. The admission phase on the Parcoursup platform begins this Thursday, June 2 at 7 p.m. High school students, in the middle of the baccalaureate review, are therefore beginning to receive the first responses to their request for training in higher education. They have until July 15 to respond to the proposals. So that candidates can all access their file simultaneously, the platform will initially be available in consultation mode. Then during the evening, the candidates will be able to begin to respond to the admission proposals that have been made to them. Next, between June 2 and July 15, the files will be updated every morning because waiting lists may change until this date. Concretely, each morning, the files of the candidates will be updated according to the evolution of the waiting lists : they will be alerted by email, sms and via the Parcoursup application (downloadable from June 2) as soon as they receive one or more admission proposals to which they must respond before the deadline indicated in their file. Also, the candidates will be accompanied throughout the procedure thanks to various devices:
- from June 3, specific discussion times will be organized in high schools in order to advise them
- They will also be able call the Parcoursup advisers who will remain available throughout the admission phase via the toll-free number 0 800 400 070 which will be exceptionally open on Saturday June 4 (from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.) and Monday June 6 (from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.) and the “contact” messaging system, directly from their file
- Finally, they will be able to participate in chat & live sessions offered on the Parcoursup site, before and after June 2.
Note that you may receive one or more admission proposals, at the same time or on different dates, but that you can only accept one at a time. You may receive 4 types of training responses:
- A “Yes” which corresponds to a proposal for admission
- A “If yes (for a license wish)” which corresponds to an admission proposal accompanied, if you accept it, by a support system to strengthen your skills
- A “in waiting list” which means that you are on the waiting list which evolves according to the places that become available
- A “Nope (only for a wish in selective training)” which means that the committee for examining the wishes of the formation has not retained your file.
The last proposals for admission will be sent on July 15. You will have a few days to definitively validate your admission in the event of a positive response. If you only get negative responses from selective training (BTS, BUT, IFSI, etc.), you can request support in your establishment or at the Information and Orientation Center (CIO) to prepare for the phase. additoinal.
The admission phase begins soon!
From June 2th you will receive the answers of the trainings directly in your file. #Parcoursup.
We explain in video everything you need to know and the right reflexes to adopt before making your choices! pic.twitter.com/IZF5taOFv7
— Parcoursup (@parcoursup_info) May 26, 2022
What is the complementary phase?
From June 23 to September 16, 2022. Students who have only obtained negative answers or who have failed to register will be able to apply for courses that still offer places, with the same rules as the previous procedure, but in an accelerated manner. From July 1, in each academy, a commission for access to higher education (CAES) led by the rector will examine the situation of candidates who have not received an admission offer in order to offer them other training close to their initial choices. If this is your case, be sure to complete the “Preference and other projects” by widening your orientation wishes as much as possible in order to help the commission. It will study your file and may rely on the information you have provided in this section.
The baccalaureate specialty exams not taken into account on Parcoursup
The specialty lessons initially scheduled for March have been postponed from May 11 to 13, 2022, so as to give the same chances of success to high school students, disrupted this year by the Covid-19 health crisis. Indeed, students may have been often absent and missed class hours, especially if they were positive or had contact cases. But this change of dates also upsets the calendar on the Parcoursup platform since the deadline for wishes was set for April 7, before the start of the tests. Therefore, the students will communicate the averages of Première and Terminale in the two subjects chosen for the specialty tests.
#Parcoursup #admission #phase #respond #proposals